Thinking about selling your home? You're in the right place at the right time.
What can you expect if you sell your home with The Voda Group?
Sellers are our jam. We love making the process straightforward and stress-free so that you can move on to the next phase of your life, whatever that might be. Whether you're an empty-nester looking to downsize or a growing family looking for a little bit more room, we know the ins-and-outs of these neighborhoods and can help make the sale of your home a seamless experience.
- We specialize in comparative properties in your neighborhood and price range to accurately price your home so that you walk away from closing with top dollar.
- We are committed to being honest and upfront about your home's strengths and weaknesses so that we can market to a specific group of potential buyers.
- We know what we're doing with marketing. Your home will be professionally photographed, and we regularly work with decorators and interior designers that can help you stage your home to be appealing to potential buyers.
- Your home will also be featured on our business Facebook page and articulately described and promoted on our blog.
- We will send out professional "Just Listed" postcards to potential buyers to advertise your home, as well as "Just Sold" postcards to your neighborhood to let them know that they will soon have new neighbors.
- We will use our advanced email marketing program to alert all agents in the area (that's right, ALL agents from ALL companies) that your home is on the market so that they can bring potential buyers for showings.
- We will install a sentri-lock box and Coldwell Banker Barnes "For Sale" sign in your yard.
- We use an online showing center that has a convenient approach to organizing and notifying you of showings.
- We will regularly keep up with you regarding showing feedback for your home and other competing properties in your area to keep you up-to-date with the market.